Stand to win awesome holidays when you spend RM50 on fuel or convert Petron Miles points to Enrich Points!
Promotion Period: 15 June – 15 November 2022
Terms & Conditions:
1. Petron Fuel International Sdn Bhd (“Company”) is the organiser of this “Petron TENtu Happy Ohsem Treats” Contest (“Contest”).
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysians who are Petron Miles Privilege Card members, aged eighteen (18) years old and above (“Contestants”), subject to the following Terms and Conditions. This Contest is not open to Fleet Card and Diesel Discount Card members. All transactions for the purpose of this Contest must be swiped with a validly registered Petron Miles Privilege Card to be considered as a valid entry.
2. The following categories of Contestants are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this Contest:
a. Permanent/Contract Employees of the Company and/or its Affiliates;
b. The Company’s service station dealers;
c. Employees of advertising and promotional agencies for the Company and/or its Affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Non-Eligible Contestants”); and
d. The immediate family members (father, mother, spouses and children) of the Non-Eligible Contestants are also not permitted to participate in the Contest.
1. The Contest Period will run from 15th June 2022 to 15th November 2022, both dates are inclusive (“Contest Period”).
1. To join the Contest, Contestants must purchase minimum any eligible petrol product(s) (Blaze 95, Blaze 97 and Blaze 100) worth at least RM50 in a single receipt via cash or credit card purchases, at any participating Petron service stations. All purchases must be swiped with a validly registered Petron Miles Privilege Card.
2. For any conversion from P-Miles to Enrich Points, customers will have 2X chances of winning.
3. Based on all lucky draw entries received, the Company will then begin to select the required number of Contestants (“Shortlisted Contestants”). The Company’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of Shortlisted Contestants) shall be final and binding. No correspondence relating to the selection of winners will be entertained.
4. Each winner can only win one (1) prize for this Monthly Draw.
5. If the Petron Miles Privilege Card is not swiped to earn loyalty points, and/or the purchase does not meet the required criteria, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
6. The Shortlisted Contestant(s) will be contacted either by the Company or its appointed representative via phone (the telephone number as available in the Petron Miles database) and is required to answer one (1) Contest question correctly to be qualified as a winner. In the event a Shortlisted Contestant is unreachable via phone, the Company hereby reserves the right to select another Shortlisted Contestant.
The Contest Prizes and Lucky Draw Period:
The lucky draws will be carried out on monthly basis and will be done on the following month (refer to Schedule) with total 100 winners/month (500 winners during the promo period)
Qualifying Period (15th June 2022 till 15th November 2022)
Winners will be selected per region: North, Central, South, East Coast and East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak)
1st Prize x 10 winners:
• Each winner will receive MYR500 cash reward.
• Each winner will receive 50,000 Enrich Points that can be redeemed for the following
Travel Package includes:
– Flights tickets to any domestic/international destinations, provided sufficient Enrich Points are available for redemption
– List of destinations for redemption is available at: https://enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/enrich/news/enrich-base/fixed-redemption-enrich-base.html
– Accommodation at the destination may be booked via Enrich Hotels
– List of hotels available for redemption is available at: https://www.enrichhotels.com/
2nd Prize x 10 winners:
• 3D2N accommodation package valued up to RM1,500 to be redeemed with designated travel agency
• RM500 worth of P-Miles points
3rd Prize x 10 winners:
• 22,000 Enrich points
4th Prize x 10 winners:
• Car Wellness package by Trapo worth RM750
5th Prize x 10 winners:
• Condotti Personalized Medium size luggage worth RM700
6th Prize x 10 winners:
• P-Miles points worth RM500
7th Prize x 10 winners:
• 5,500 Enrich points worth RM250
8th Prize x 10 winners:
• Petron Engine Oil HTP worth RM250
9th Prize x 10 winners:
• Petron Engine Oil Fully Syn 5W40 worth RM200
10th Prize x 10 winners:
• Petron Engine Oil Fully Syn 0W20 worth RM160
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. The names of all winners will be published on the Company’s website at https://www.petronmiles.com.my.
2. If any Contest entry or prize is awarded to a person who:
a. is not eligible for the Contest; and/or,
b. has committed or is suspected of committing any fraudulent or wrongful acts in relation to his/her use of the Petron Miles Privilege Card;
the Company reserves the right to disqualify such person from participating in the Contest and/or from receiving the prize.
3. All winners recorded by the Company shall be final and conclusive.
4. Winners shall be notified via phone (the telephone number as available in the Petron Miles database).
5. All winners are responsible to arrange their own travel and any other relevant requirements for the travel must be directly communicated with the resort operators. All incidental costs (if any) eg. transfers,additional meals, special arrangements required by the winner and all other personal expenditures will be at the winners’ sole expense. Company shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions by the resorts or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations to the winners.
6. Should the 1st and 2nd Prize winners decide to bring additional guests other than the one stipulated in the Confirmation Letter, all extra charges due to the change will be borne solely by the winner. The winning Prize does not include any additional arrangements/costs incurred by the Winner.
7. Enrich Points won by winners are valid for one (1) year only. Winners who receive Enrich Points are encouraged to redeem the Enrich Points within a period of one (1) year from the date the Enrich Points are credited.
8. Vendors appointed by the Company will contact all winners to arrange for the prize fulfilment and travel details.
10. All cost, fees and/or expenses incurred or to be incurred by the winners in relation to the Contest and/or to claim the prize(s), which shall include but not limited to the cost for transportations, accommodation, meals, personal costs and/or any other costs (other than listed as part of the prize(s)), are the sole responsibility of the winners.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other items or packages. Winners are not allowed to claim the prizes after the stipulated period.
12. The Company reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period shall not entitle the Contestants to claim any compensation from the Company for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Contestants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
13. The Company reserves the right to use the names, addresses, photographs, and testimonies of the Contestants in advertisements and other forms of publicity in conjunction with the Contest. The Contestants’ participation in the Contest and agreement to be bound to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to indicate their implied consent to such use, without further notice, payment or consideration whatsoever.
14. By entering into the Contest and accepting a prize, all winners must agree that the Company has the right to picture, voice record or portray them as contest winners in any manner whatsoever as the Company may in its absolute discretion decide, and to exhibit these material for all contest-related advertising, marketing and publicity purposes without any compensation whatsoever, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Contestants and eventual winners of the Contest are hereby notified and deemed to consent to the Company’s right to use their name, voice, picture or footage, or the content of their entries solely for the abovementioned purposes.
15. The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with of equal or greater value, if deemed necessary.
16. Contestants hereby agree to release the Company, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. All winners acknowledge that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by the Company on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
17. Contestants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
18. This Contest is governed by the laws of Malaysia and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
19. If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Company may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
20. The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms & Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms & Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms & Conditions.
21. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given out through this Contest.
22. The Company is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest.
23. All other Petron Miles Terms and Conditions apply.
24. Enrich Flight Redemption will be subject to Enrich Terms & Conditions at https://enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/enrich/about-enrich/terms-conditions.html
For enquiries, please contact the Petron Miles Customer Service Centre at 1-300-888-812, Mondays to Fridays, from 9.00am to 5.00pm, and Saturday, 9.00am to 1.00pm.