Petron Gift Card
Petron Gift Card is a stored-value (prepaid) card. It provides for a fully electronic means by which to validate authenticity, and settle merchant transactions. It may be used to purchase fuel, mart items and catalogue redemption at participating Petron stations nationwide.
- The Petron Gift card is convenient, and a secured way of providing funds for fuel.
It is the perfect gift to your family and friends.
1. Q: Can I start using the value of the Petron Gift Card immediately after receiving it?
A: You may only start utilizing the value of the Petron Gift Card after you have performed card
registration and activation.
2. Q: How do I register my Petron Gift Card?
A: You need to register via SMS as follows:
Complete your details and send it to 66688
PETRON<space>REG<space>[NAME]<space>[IC #]<space>[LAST 12 DIGIT OF PETRON
MILES CARD #]
*IC # referring to MyCard I Passport # I Military IC # I Police IC #
PETRON REG LIM KOK SENG 890516-14-5588 009000011808
3. Q: What can I purchase / redeem using the Petron Gift Card?
A: You may redeem Fuel, Mart items at Petron Stations Nationwide and perform Catalogue
4. Q: How do I go about making payment using the Petron Gift Card when I am at a Petron Service
Station to purchase fuel / mart items?
A: All you have to do is to make sure your card is registered and activated. Simply go to the Petron
Cashier counter and inform the Cashier that you would like to pay using your Petron Gift Card.
Cashier will then ask you the value of your redemption / purchase. Cashier will deduct the intended
amount from your Petron Gift Card.
5. How do I go about making a Catalogue Redemption?
A: Step 1:
i. Go to the nearest Petron Station and ask for a Customer Request Form, or
ii. Log on to this link to download our Customer Request Form
i. Fill in your details on the form to transfer points from your Gift Card to your existing
Petron Miles Classic or Petron Miles Gold Card.
i. Fax the form to us at 03-2161 8233,
ii. Email the form to email@example.com or
iii. Submit the form to any Petron Service Stations
Once the points transfer is successful, you can visit our website at www.petronmiles.com.my
to browse through our existing Redemption Catalogue, and you can make the redemption of
your desired rewards item online.
6. Q: If I make a purchase that is more than the Petron Gift Card value, can I make payment using
cash / credit / debit card?
A: Yes absolutely, for example if you have points equivalent to a value of RM40 in your Petron Gift
Card and the purchase that you wanted to make is actually RM100, the points at a value of RM40
from your Petron Gift Card will be deducted and you can pay the balance of RM60 using cash or
credit / debit card.
7. Q: How do I check how much value I have left in the Petron Gift Card?
A: Balance enquiry can be made at any Petron Service Station Cashier or call Petron Miles Call Center Hotline at 1300 888 812.
8. Q: Can the value in the Petron Gift Card be exchanged with cash?
A: The value of the Petron Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Q: Can I reload my Petron Gift Card?
A: This is a non-reloadable card.
10. Q: What do I do if I have lost my Petron Gift Card or if the Card is stolen or damaged?
A: First thing that you have to do is to call Petron Miles Call Center Hotline to block your Gift
Card to prevent any unauthorized usage. Petron Customer Service team will guide you on the
process to transfer the points from your lost or damaged orstolen Petron Gift Card to your existing
Petron Miles Classic or Gold Card.
For your orders and inquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you.