Pump RM50 on petrol or purchase Petron Engine Oils to own Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder Exclusive Merchandise!
Promotion Period: 1 July – 31 August 2022
Terms & Conditions:
1. Petron Fuel International Sdn Bhd (“Company”) is the organiser of this “Petron Thor Love and Thunder” Contest (“Contest”).
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysians who are Petron Miles Privilege Card members, aged eighteen (18) years old and above (“Contestants”), subject to the following Terms and Conditions. This Contest is not open to Fleet Card and Diesel Discount Card members. All transactions for the purpose of this Contest must be swiped with a validly registered Petron Miles Privilege Card to be considered as a valid entry.
2. The following categories of Contestants are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this Contest:
a. Permanent/Contract Employees of the Company and/or its Affiliates;
b. The Company’s service station dealers;
c. Employees of advertising and promotional agencies for the Company and/or its Affiliates; and
d. The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd, and each of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries;
e. Malayan Banking Berhad and its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Contest.
(hereinafter collectively referred to as “Non-Eligible Contestants”)
f. The immediate family members (father, mother, spouses and children) of the Non-Eligible Contestants are also not permitted to participate in the Contest.
1. The Contest Period will run from 1st July 2022 to 31st August 2022, both dates are inclusive (“Contest Period”).
1. To join the Contest, Contestants have to purchase minimum RM50 Petrol product (Blaze 95, Blaze 97 and Blaze 100) in a single receipt via cash or debit/credit card purchases, at any participating Petron service stations. All purchases must be swiped with a validly registered Petron Miles Privilege Card.
2. For Maybank Cardmembers, earn an additional chance of winning when pumping a minimum of RM50 Petrol product (Blaze 95, Blaze 97 and Blaze 100) in a single receipt via Maybank Visa, Mastercard®, American Express® Credit, Charge or Debit Card purchases, at any participating Petron service stations. All purchases must be swiped with a validly registered Petron Miles Privilege Card.
3. Based on all lucky draw entries received, the Company will then begin to select the required number of Contestants (“Shortlisted Contestants”). The Company’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of Shortlisted Contestants) shall be final and binding. No correspondence relating to the selection of winners will be entertained.
4. Each winner can only win one (1) prize for this Contest.
5. If the Petron Miles Privilege Card is not swiped to earn loyalty points, and/or the purchase does not meet the required criteria, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
6. The Shortlisted Contestant(s) will be contacted either by the Company or its appointed representative via phone (the telephone number as available in the Petron Miles database) and is required to answer one (1) Contest question correctly to be qualified as a winner. In the event a Shortlisted Contestant is unreachable via phone, the Company hereby reserves the right to select another Shortlisted Contestant.
The Contest Prizes and Lucky Draw Period:
The lucky draws will be carried out at the end of Contest Period for the RM500 worth of a Special Edition Thor Luggage. The final draw will be done on 15th September 2022
Qualifying Period (1st July 2022 till 31st August 2022)
• One (1) unit of Thor Love and Thunder Luggage
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. The names of all winners will be published on the Company’s website at www.petronmiles.com.my.
2. In the event that any Contest entry or prize is awarded to a person who:
a. is not eligible for the Contest; and/or,
b. has committed or is suspected of committing any fraudulent or wrongful acts in relation to his/her use of the Petron Miles Privilege Card;
The Company reserves the right to disqualify such person from participating in the Contest and/or from receiving the prize.
3. All winners recorded by the Company shall be final and conclusive.
4. Winners shall be notified via phone (the telephone number as available in the Petron Miles database).
5. Vendors appointed by the Company will contact winners to arrange for the prize fulfilment.
6. All Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other items or packages. Winners are not allowed to claim the Prizes after the stipulated period.
7. The Company reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period shall not entitle the Contestants to claim any compensation from the Company for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Contestants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
8. The Company reserves the right to use the names, addresses, photographs, and testimonies of the Contestants in advertisements and other forms of publicity in conjunction with the Contest. The Contestants’ participation in the Contest and agreement to be bound to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to indicate their implied consent to such use, without further notice, payment or consideration whatsoever.
9. By entering into the Contest and accepting a prize, all winners must agree that the Company has the right to picture, voice record or portray them as contest winners in any manner whatsoever as the Company may in its absolute discretion decide, and to exhibit these material for all contest-related advertising, marketing and publicity purposes without any compensation whatsoever, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Contestants and eventual winners of the Contest are hereby notified and deemed to consent to the Company’s right to use their name, voice, picture or footage, or the content of their entries solely for the abovementioned purposes.
10. The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with of equal or greater value, if deemed necessary.
11. Contestants hereby agree to release the Company, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. All winners acknowledge that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by the Company on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
12. Contestants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
13. This Contest is governed by the laws of Malaysia and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
14. If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Company may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
15. The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms & Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms & Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms & Conditions.
16. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given out through this Contest.
17. The Company is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest.
18. All other Petron Miles Terms and Conditions apply.
For enquiries, please contact the Petron Miles Customer Service Centre at 1-300-888-812, Mondays to Fridays, from 9.00am to 5.00pm, and Saturday, 9.00am to 1.00pm.