We at Petron Malaysia are fully committed to conducting our operational activities in a manner that preserves the environment, protects the safety, health and security of our employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, and the general public at all times. We believe that a safe, healthy and environment friendly operations are key to the long-term sustainability of our business.
Consistent with our belief:
- We commit to comply with all government regulations related to the promotion of occupational health, safety and the preservation of the environment;
- We will adopt appropriate operational control procedures, provide the necessary resources and visible management support, and involve our stakeholders in all
- related endeavours;
- We will identify and control potentially adverse safety, health and environment effects in the planning and development of products; and
- We will continue to reinforce the importance of security and implement appropriate security measures wherever applicable at our facilities.
To ensure that we live up to all these commitments:
- We will put into place stringent goals and targets against which we will measure our performance; and
- We will implement strategies to continually improve the way we conduct our business.