Be A Part of Petron Corporation
Here in Petron, we consider our human resource as our most valued asset in spurring success and building a reputation of excellence. We are dedicated to develop aspiring leaders and invest in our people in order for them to reach their full potential in personal and professional development.
We are looking for professionals who share our values of integrity, innovation, and excellence to join our team.
We encourage you to be part of our pool of talents by emailing your updated resume, transcript of records, and most recent 2x2 ID photo to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
You may submit your resume to us to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
10th Floor, Menara I & P1, No. 46, Jalan Dungun
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
P.O. Box 10040, 50700 Kuala Lumpur
For your inquiries, you may call us at +603-20828400 or +603-20828600, or
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Cost Accountant - Finance
- Analyze financial data with understanding of both accounting process and business operations
- Reconcile inventory accounts to general ledger
- Prepare and post accruals related to stock inventory
- Prepare and issue tax invoices
- Prepare Remittance Foreign Currency Payment for payment related to stocks
- Perform month-end closing process in order to value inventory accurately
- Provide timely analysis and reporting to direct stakeholders and management
- Degree in Accounting / Professional Certificate
- Preferably 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Fresh graduates with outstanding academic results are also encouraged to apply
- Able to work independently with high level of accuracy and initiative driven
- Excellent team player who is able to perform under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP financial application would be an added advantage
2 Distributor Business Advisor - Commercial Business
- Lead and manage distributor network specialising in lubricants and specialties business
- Drive marketing programs to achieve planned volume, revenue, and margin growth
- Provide guidance to distributors on lubricants and specialties business, in close coordination with other line of business and Technical Advisor to accomplish distribution coverage objectives
- Provide critical link between Petron and distributors for supply chain related matters including orders, delivery, standard offer and demand planning
- Develop and support the distributor network, focused on the growth of premium and high margin products
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Economics
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in Lubricants, Petroleum product or sales related field
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Willing to be based in East Malaysia
3 IT Network Administrator
- Provide support the corporate IT system network at head office, remote terminal as well as at the refinery
- Proactively monitor, configure, troubleshoot and initiate improvements to ensure the highest level of IT system network and infrastructure availability
- Document all firewall and network changes, as well as perform failover testing
- Develop and maintain procedures and guidelines related to the installation, administration and maintenance of network infrastructure
- Audit and report on network security and network health checks
- Degree in Information Technology
- At least 3 years’ experience in networking and security
- Hands-on in troubleshooting and resolving WAN, LAN, wireless LAN and network security issues
- Experienced in diagnosing network problems and maintaining network security
- Knowledge in Next-Generation Firewall, Secure Web Gateway and Cisco IPT
- Familiar with Visio will be advantageous
- Skilled in routing (EIGRP, BGP) & switching protocols (VLAN routing and Spanning Tree)
- Sound knowledge in setup and configuration of VLAN, VPN, IPSEC, EIGRP, BGP, DNS, HTTP, MPLS and others
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
4 Development Specialist - Retail Acquisition & Development
To plan and project manage the development of land and service station in order to support our rapid retail service station expansion program across Malaysia.
- Initiate and proactively monitor the development / progress of sites in the pipeline to ensure each project is developing as per scheduled timelines.
- Establish relationship with government agencies and local councils to expedite on the licencing and approvals.
- Advise Investors on returns and economics pay back
- Proactively coordinate with various business support groups and service station dealers to ensure service stations are ready for business
- Manage tight project timelines and ensure the Acquisition and Development Team delivers on group stewarded KPIs
- Degree in Property Management / Real Estate Management / Engineering / Business
- Preferably more than 5 years’ experience in land acquisition
- Knowledge of retail service station business is an added advantage
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Understands the fundamental of accounting and investment
- Good initiative and able to work well under pressure
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Able to be relocated to different markets
5 Petron Associate Program For Graduate Trainees
We are seeking high-caliber graduates who have the drive to make a difference and are fueled to succeed.
Explore the Petron Associate Program to maximize your potential and build a rewarding career.
The program is designed to equip you with the right tools and networking to enhance your career and provide opportunities for you to actively contribute in key projects.
Embark on a Journey of Opportunities
- EXCELLENCE | Gain business knowledge of the diverse functions and exposure to our efficiency-based, high-performance culture
- CUSTOMER FOCUS | Acquire an in-depth understanding of core operations and learn what is integral to deliver quality products and services to our internal and external customers
- INNOVATION | Develop creative solutions to address real business issues in the challenging downstream oil & gas industry
- TEAMWORK | Collaborate and leverage with industry experts in building a strong network
- ETHICS | Lead with integrity in supporting the highest standards of conduct without fear or favour
- SAFETY | Proactively influence to ensure our people and environment are protected; contribute to social responsibility & promote sustainability
Enhance Your Personal & Professional Growth
- Structured Learning & Field Trips
- Innovation & Sustainability Projects
- Coaching, Mentoring & Feedback
- Intensive Training & Development (2 months)
- Job Attachments & Rotation – Business / Technical (10 months)
- Placement according to your projected career track upon completion
Join Us in Fueling Success
- Fresh Graduates with outstanding results, with up to 2 years’ working experience
- Honors Degree and 2nd Class Upper / CGPA 3.0 or equivalent in Business / Engineering
- Active involvement in various extracurricular activities
- Strong interpersonal & leadership qualities
- Innovative, dynamic and independent
6 Economist / Investment Analyst - Business Planning & Analysis Department
- Analyze and review capital expenditure investment proposals
- Perform analysis of company cash flow and financial statements
- Prepare short and long term economic and energy outlook, and scenario analysis which will be incorporated in the Business Planning process
- Perform market analysis of the local and regional environment and its impact to the company’s direction and performance
- Monitor competitive, economic and legislative developments
- Responsible to develop, maintain and report process and methodology of industry data collection
- Prepare regular and periodic management reporting
- Initiate special studies/projects that may impact the company's current and future operations
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, Chemical Engineering, Economics or Mathematics
- Outstanding academic results with sound mathematical skills
- Experience in analysis of cash flow and financial statements
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Flair for written and spoken English
We observe a rigorous hiring process for us to thoroughly screen the competency and suitability of our applicants with the requirement of our vacant positions.
Upon receipt of your application requirements, we begin our hiring process. Please be advised that the entire process may take one to three months to complete.
Below is an overview of how we conduct this hiring process:
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Recruitment Scams Notice
Please be aware that there have been numerous recruitment scams and fraudulent communications from organisations or individuals, purporting to act on behalf of Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia, on false employment opportunities that have been circulating in emails, websites and printed materials.
Please note that all employment offers from Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia are carried out officially and candidates are required to undergo a formal recruitment process. Petron Malaysia does not engage any recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance payment, fees or charges (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.) in the course of recruitment.
If you receive any communications that are doubtful in nature or request for personal and financial details, do not respond to the email as this may lead to cases of identity theft. We advise all job seekers who wish to join Petron in Malaysia to check for available positions that are advertised here in our official website or website of legitimate recruitment agencies and periodic advertisements in the newspapers.
Alternatively, you could direct your enquiry or interest of employment to our Human Resource Department at email@example.com.
I joined Petron in 2006, and it has been a rewarding experience. Being in Petron instilled in me the values of perseverance, patience, and honesty. It also gave me the opportunity to work with a diverse set of people, helping the company move towards a common goal. This is not to say that being in Petron is all work. There are also numerous activities geared towards self-improvement in various interests, such as sports, hobbies and personal finance. I am proud of being part of an industry leader, helping not just the company, but also the Filipino people.