Be a part of Petron Malaysia
Our employees are our brand ambassadors and our most valued assets. As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking for fresh talents and high performing individuals who share our core values, who are dynamic and innovative, with the drive to make a difference and are fuelled to succeed.
Sales Planning Analyst, Retail
- Manages the development of, reviews and endorses for approval Retail and Commercial Sales medium-term and long-range strategies and directions as per Company objectives (Business Plan).
- Provides Retail and Commercial Sales management with analytics reports on financial and sales performance through monthly reporting. KPI reviews as well as weekly highlights.
- Conduct and perform special research commissioned by management which includes evaluation of the current market industry trends and developments, review of alternatives and recommendation.
- Develop the Retail Demand Forecast for use of Supply and Crude Planning.
- Consolidation of respective Retail and Commercial business performance and evaluating it against Plan.
- Liaise with various functions within the organization.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Finance preferable with CGPA minimum 3.50 or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience.
- Strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Assistant Terminal Manager, Bagan Luar Terminal
We are seeking dynamic & innovative individuals who have the drive to make a difference & are fueled to succeed
- Lead and implement safety, controls, product quality and business control in the day-to-day operations at the terminal
- Operate the plant efficiently at minimum cost to be consistent with high operating standards regarding security, safety, health and environment protection requirements
- Responsible for the receiving and storage operations of bulk petroleum products from refinery whilst ensuring all safety, quality, quantity standards and specifications are met in a timely manner
- Oversee maintenance of terminal, delivery facilities and equipment to ensure sustainable reliability
- Conduct regular safety, health and environment briefing and execute programs to employees and contractors under assigned shift
- Identify and address areas of operational efficiencies, facilities upgrade and personnel skill development
- Ensure month-end inventory reconciliation processes are reviewed and any variations accounted for
- Build and maintain effective operational interfaces with refinery, third parties, government authorities, service providers, Retail, LPG dealers and customers
- Degree in Engineering with outstanding academic achievement
- Minimum 3-5 years’ supervisory experience in petroleum plant operations including safety and controls
- Person of high calibre possessing a great sense of responsibility and dedication
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Willing to be based at Petron Terminals
Statutory Financial Accounting Analyst, Finance
We are seeking dynamic & innovative individuals who have the drive to make a difference & are fueled to succeed
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements based on local accounting standards and related reports
- Monitors other Bursa Malaysia requirements (e.g. RPT, materiality tests for transactions meeting listing guidelines definition)
- Maintains a database of monthly financial data such as financial statements detailed breakdown, gross margin analysis, sales volume, number of service stations and hedge exposure
- Reviews related party transactions mainly assets transfer between affiliates to ensure compliance to Bursa Malaysia listing guideline
- Degree in Business Administration (Finance) or Accounting
- Preferably a member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or Certified Public Accountant.
- Preferably 1-3 years’ experience in Accounting, Auditing & Gross Margin Analysis
- Proficient in SAP application is an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
ERP & Application Analyst, IT
As the ERP and Application Analyst, you will be responsible in managing and supporting users of ERP
- Provide 2nd level support to the business notably for the following applications:
- SAP ECC 6.0
- CS Online
- Truck Dispatching Workbench TDW
- Windows Dispatching Management System WINDMS
- AVR 2000
- Tank Inventory Management System TIMS
- Manages activities that ensure the smooth and trouble-free operation of the company’s applications
- Works under the supervision of the ERP and Internal Applications Coordinator to ensure that the company’s ERP and applications are responsive to their user needs
- Addresses user issues on the operations of their software as applied to the business processes
- Coordinates with users on their application development or process change needs
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma holder in any discipline, preferably in Computer Science, Information System or related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting an ERP Environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in relation to allocated duties and tasks
Territory Manager, Commercial
- Manage and grow a portfolio of Commercial Business accounts, specializing in either Industrial Fuels / Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) / Lubricants
- Drive marketing programs to achieve planned volume, revenue, and margin growth
- Actively keep a pulse on market and competitor activities and recommend strategic plans to maximize sales and profitability
- Develop and achieve high customer & dealer satisfaction through value-added services and customer relationship management
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship with key resellers, with clear understanding of integrated business economics and logistics to further enhance effectiveness
- Work closely with business support, supply chain, distribution, and governing bodies
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Degree in Engineering / Business / Economics
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in industrial fuels / LPG / lubricant sales or sales related field
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Fresh Graduates with outstanding academic results are also encouraged to apply
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Willing to be based throughout Peninsula Malaysia or Sabah
Human Resource Generalist, Human Resource
- Assist to provide advice to internal stakeholders on HR policies/guidelines and Performance management
- Participate in review of HR policies and guidelines and any HR initiatives/projects
- Assist in Stakeholders collaboration and interface: facilitate focus groups of various Employee levels, liaison with Management for any HR initiatives/projects
- Keep up-to-date with latest HR trends and best practice
- Design & deploy Employees survey and report results
- Support and assist to monitor implementation of action plans by internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and support any HR driven engagement activities: tea talk sessions,
- teambuilding programs
- Coordinate Employees communication with internal stakeholders
- Introduce new communication channels/tools for Employees communication
- Assist to recommend strategies to motivate employees, develop and implement cultural related programs
- Assist to design and implement competency framework model and career pathing/job families
- Assist to integrate and operationalize competency framework model into various HR functions
- Assist to design and implement employee development programs, i.e. Mentoring, New Supervisors Program and monitor programs’ effectiveness
- Degree in HRM/Psychology/Management/Business Studies (CGPA 3.0)
- Fundamental knowledge of overall HR functions
- Facilitation skill (optional)
- Adaptable, Proactive nature, Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Good analytical & conceptualization skill
Construction Engineer, Retail Network Expansion Group
- Coordinate and monitor construction and facilities management, underground petroleum pipelines, motor fuel equipment of our retail service stations
- Perform facilities and assets maintenance, surveillance, safe system and other related equipment to ensure the retail petrol station’s smooth operations in delivering services and fuel products to customers
- Oversee all maintenance of convenience store equipment & building, interior and exterior signage
- Attend onsite to visually inspect and monitor work performance, job completion, environmental issues while observing government codes
- Prepare and monitor functional plans and budgeting to ensure effective construction project costing
- Manage timelines and prepare regular work progress and KPI reporting to management
- Work closely with and provide support to retail acquisition team, sales support team and other functional teams
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering with outstanding academic results
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in construction engineering
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Possess meticulous attention to detail with sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel and to be based in Peninsular or East Malaysia
Business Planning Analyst
- Validating operating expenditure investment proposals
- Perform analysis of company cash flow and financial statements
- Prepare short and long term economic and energy outlook, and scenario analysis which will be incorporated in the Business Planning process
- Perform market analysis of the local and regional environment and its impact to the company’s direction and performance
- Perform presentations to management regarding business planning reporting
- Monitor competitive, economic and legislative developments
- Responsible to develop, maintain and report process and methodology of industry data collection
- Prepare regular and periodic management reporting
- Initiate special studies/projects that may impact the company’s current and future operations
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, Chemical Engineering, Economics or Mathematics
- Outstanding academic results with sound mathematical skills
- Experienced in analysis of Opex and business planning cycle
- Experience in analysis of cash flow and financial statements
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Flair for written and spoken English
Recruitment Scam Notice
Please be aware that there have been numerous recruitment scams and fraudulent communications from organisations or individuals, purporting to act on behalf of Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia, on false employment opportunities that have been circulating in emails, websites and printed materials.
Please note that all employment offers from Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia are carried out officially and candidates are required to undergo a formal recruitment process. Petron Malaysia does not engage any recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance payment, fees or charges (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.) in the course of recruitment.
If you receive any communications that are doubtful in nature or request for personal and financial details, do not respond to the email as this may lead to cases of identity theft. We advise all job seekers who wish to join Petron in Malaysia to check for available positions that are advertised here in our official website or website of legitimate recruitment agencies and periodic advertisements in the newspapers.
Alternatively, you could direct your enquiry or interest of employment to our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.