Be a part of Petron Malaysia
Our employees are our brand ambassadors and our most valued assets. As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking for fresh talents and high performing individuals who share our core values, who are dynamic and innovative, with the drive to make a difference and are fuelled to succeed.
Technical Service Advisor, Commercial
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage Fuels and Lubricants/Specialties product quality management systems and processes to ensure product quality integrity and compliance to regulatory standards and requirements. Fuels products include LPG, MOGAS, Jet A-1, kerosene, diesel, biodiesel and residual fuels.
- Provide technical resource and advisory on product quality matters and issue resolution to support the various business teams on fuel related technical issues. Such issues include handling industrial customer complaints, product crossovers at Retail fuel service stations, quality issues related to marine imports as well as technical evaluation of new blend components for fuels by Refinery
- Implement and evaluate technical programs for Sales teams in line with business plans and marketing strategies
- Advise Sales team and Distributors on technical issues, product applications, equipment performance, engineering activities and industry segment trends
- Develop training material and conduct training for Lubes & Specialties team, Distributors sales staff as well as internal employees from various departments on product and technical knowledge
- Conduct product quality assessments at various terminal locations and refinery
- Work closely with Sales teams, business support, supply chain, distribution, refinery as well as external suppliers, manufacturers and governing bodies
- Degree in Engineering
- Preferably 3 years’ technical experience in chemicals or automotive engineering
- Basic knowledge on manufacturing of hydrocarbon fuels and various applications of fuels
- Strong analytical, resourcing and interpersonal skills
- Fresh Graduates with outstanding academic results are also encouraged to apply
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
Fleet Supervisor, Pasir Gudang Terminal
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise contractors to ensure the operations are following POIMS (Petron Operation Integrity Management System) & LPS (Loss Prevention System)
- Act as Emergency Response contact person and ensure emergency procedures are in place
- Assist in developing location specific plan to improve efficiency of operation in line with overall business objectives
- Ensure compliance with government regulatory body requirement
- Conduct training and assessment including refresher training for hauler driver trainers and drivers
- Conduct site visit assessment including but not limited to customer sites and station visit and conduct inspection for existing trucks as per safety/security program
- Degree in Engineering / Business / Logistic Management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in supervisory role managing logistic & transportation
- Person of high calibre possessing a great sense of responsibility and dedication
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Willing to be based at Pasir Gudang Terminal
Recruitment Scam Notice
Please be aware that there have been numerous recruitment scams and fraudulent communications from organisations or individuals, purporting to act on behalf of Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia, on false employment opportunities that have been circulating in emails, websites and printed materials.
Please note that all employment offers from Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia are carried out officially and candidates are required to undergo a formal recruitment process. Petron Malaysia does not engage any recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance payment, fees or charges (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.) in the course of recruitment.
If you receive any communications that are doubtful in nature or request for personal and financial details, do not respond to the email as this may lead to cases of identity theft. We advise all job seekers who wish to join Petron in Malaysia to check for available positions that are advertised here in our official website or website of legitimate recruitment agencies and periodic advertisements in the newspapers.
Alternatively, you could direct your enquiry or interest of employment to our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.