Be A Part of Petron Corporation
Here in Petron, we consider our human resource as our most valued asset in spurring success and building a reputation of excellence. We are dedicated to develop aspiring leaders and invest in our people in order for them to reach their full potential in personal and professional development.
We are looking for professionals who share our values of integrity, innovation, and excellence to join our team.
We encourage you to be part of our pool of talents by emailing your updated resume, transcript of records, and most recent 2x2 ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
You may submit your resume to us to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
10th Floor, Menara I & P1, No. 46, Jalan Dungun
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
P.O. Box 10040, 50700 Kuala Lumpur
For your inquiries, you may call us at +603-20828400 or +603-20828600, or
Email us at email@example.com
1 Brand Advisor & Social Media
- Manage the Company’s digital marketing and social media platforms, programs and activations
- Develop annual communication plans to support the Company’s value proposition levers
- Drive campaign effectiveness, KPIs and continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor program execution and present milestone achievements
- Stay abreast of market developments and innovate the Company’s digital and social media offering
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and agencies
- Execute controls per Company guidelines and procedures
- Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing or Professional Marketing Qualification with outstanding academic results
- Experience in marketing media platform management and performance analysis
- Possess strong communication, coordination and presentation skills
- Flair for written and spoken English; fluency in Mandarin is an added advantage
2 Business Planning Analyst
- Analyze and review capital expenditure investment proposals
- Perform analysis of company cash flow and financial statements
- Prepare short and long term economic and energy outlook, and scenario analysis which will be incorporated in the Business Planning process
- Perform market analysis of the local and regional environment and its impact to the company’s direction and performance
- Monitor competitive, economic and legislative developments
- Responsible to develop, maintain and report process and methodology of industry data collection
- Prepare regular and periodic management reporting
- Initiate special studies/projects that may impact the company's current and future operations
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, Chemical Engineering, Economics or Mathematics
- Outstanding academic results with sound mathematical skills
- Experience in analysis of cash flow and financial statements
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Flair for written and spoken English
3 SSDC Construction Engineer
- Involved in construction management, facility management, underground petroleum pipelines, motor fuel equipment of our retail service stations
- Maintenance of convenience store equipment & building, interior and exterior signage
- Perform facilities and assets maintenance, surveillance, safe system and other related equipment to ensure the retail petrol station's smooth operations in delivering services and fuel products to customers
- Planning and budgeting to control construction project costing
- Attend onsite to visually inspect and monitor work performance, job completion, environmental issues and observing government codes
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in related field
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to pay meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical, math and problem solving skills
4 Real Estate Specialist
- Engage third party valuer for property valuation on potential petrol service station sites
- Negotiate for optimum lease rental and purchase prices
- Prepare and follow through agreement from drafting to signing
- Develop and maintain good relationships with landowners and relevant councils; assist in resolving any land permitting issues
- Work closely with the retail acquisition team, sales support team on economic viability and construction team on land permits
- Liaise with controllers on land amortization
- Initiative to lead projects as and when required
- Degree in Property Development / Real Estate Management
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in real estate property
- Strong in communication and negotiation skills
- Energetic team player with positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
5 Territory Manager, Commercial Business
- To manage portfolio of accounts of Commercial Business, specializing in either Industrial Fuels OR Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- To execute sales and marketing programs in order to achieve planned volume, revenue, and margin growth
- Effectively monitor and analyze processes, products and competitor’s activities and recommend strategic plans to maximize sales and profitability
- Develop and leverage on good customer relationship with key resellers, with clear understanding of integrated business economics and logistics to further enhance effectiveness
- Develop and achieve high customer/dealer satisfaction through value added services and customer relationship management Liaise closely with business support, supply chain, distribution, and governing bodies
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Economics
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Preferably 2 years' experience in industrial fuels / LPG product sales or sales related field
- Fresh graduates with outstanding academic results are also encouraged to apply
- Willing to travel
We observe a rigorous hiring process for us to thoroughly screen the competency and suitability of our applicants with the requirement of our vacant positions.
Upon receipt of your application requirements, we begin our hiring process. Please be advised that the entire process may take one to three months to complete.
Below is an overview of how we conduct this hiring process:
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Recruitment Scams Notice
Please be aware that there have been numerous recruitment scams and fraudulent communications from organisations or individuals, purporting to act on behalf of Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia, on false employment opportunities that have been circulating in emails, websites and printed materials.
Please note that all employment offers from Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia are carried out officially and candidates are required to undergo a formal recruitment process. Petron Malaysia does not engage any recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance payment, fees or charges (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.) in the course of recruitment.
If you receive any communications that are doubtful in nature or request for personal and financial details, do not respond to the email as this may lead to cases of identity theft. We advise all job seekers who wish to join Petron in Malaysia to check for available positions that are advertised here in our official website or website of legitimate recruitment agencies and periodic advertisements in the newspapers.
Alternatively, you could direct your enquiry or interest of employment to our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I joined Petron in 2006, and it has been a rewarding experience. Being in Petron instilled in me the values of perseverance, patience, and honesty. It also gave me the opportunity to work with a diverse set of people, helping the company move towards a common goal. This is not to say that being in Petron is all work. There are also numerous activities geared towards self-improvement in various interests, such as sports, hobbies and personal finance. I am proud of being part of an industry leader, helping not just the company, but also the Filipino people.