Be A Part of Petron Corporation
Here in Petron, we consider our human resource as our most valued asset in spurring success and building a reputation of excellence. We are dedicated to develop aspiring leaders and invest in our people in order for them to reach their full potential in personal and professional development.
We are looking for professionals who share our values of integrity, innovation, and excellence to join our team.
We encourage you to be part of our pool of talents by emailing your updated resume, transcript of records, and most recent 2x2 ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
You may submit your resume to us to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
10th Floor, Menara I & P1, No. 46, Jalan Dungun
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
P.O. Box 10040, 50700 Kuala Lumpur
For your inquiries, you may call us at +603-20828400 or +603-20828600, or
Email us at email@example.com
1 Convenience Retailing Category Manager
- Responsible for the execution of category management activities, including convenience product selection, pricing, promotion and merchandising layout for the assigned categories
- Provides convenience retailing expertise into the sales organization through effective interfaces
- Executes convenience retailing strategies; adapts strategies to ensure responsiveness to local market place needs
- Develops convenience retailing programs, offers, strategies to meet customer needs
- Conducts annual c-store category planning activities; sets annual and convenience retailing work plans and establishes category-level sales and margin plans for their assigned categories
- Achieves sales and margin targets established in the category sales and margin plans
- Executes product selection, pricing, promotion, merchandise layout and supply chain strategies as defined in the category plans and in accordance with best practices
- Ensures the efficient and effective hand-off of convenience retailing programs to sales for store implementation
- Leads contact for vendor management for assigned categories
- A degree in Marketing / Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years in fast food / food service industry or fast moving consumer products
2 Finance Analyst
- Prepare/analyse financial statements (quarterly and annually) based on local accounting standards and related reports of a public listed company for review by management and compliance with Bursa Malaysia requirements.
- Prepare/analyse financial statements of two non-public listed companies, for annual filing.
- Monitors other Bursa Malaysia requirements (e.g. RPT, materiality tests for transactions meeting listing guidelines definition).
- Provide input for Government/local agency statistics.
- Other ad-hoc reports as required.
- At least a degree in Accounting.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in accounting and auditing.\Preferably a member of Malaysia Institute of Accountants or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or Certified Public Accountant.
- Abstract or conceptual skills for looking forward and appreciating business processes and systems.
- Good numerical skills or statistical and financial analysis.
- Good communication, both writing, oral and presentation skills.
3 General Accounting Accountant
- Review and perform manual journal entries and accruals of business with sufficient supporting documents
- To assist in executing the recurring and amortization transactions
- To perform monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation and monitor aging items
- Assist supervisor on general accounting tasks such as the chart of account maintenance, advising on General Ledger (GL) account and GL account
- Support other functions of General Accounting such as fixed asset, bank reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation, month-end close and hedging
- Degree in Accounting / Finance; member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or Certified Public Accountant
- Thorough understanding of general accounting tasks and function
- Strong financial analysis and statistical skills, with good interpersonal communication skills – both written and presentational
- Experience in banking, accounting, finance, audit or corporate planning
- Knowledge in SAP application is an added advantage
4 Instrumentation Engineer
- Provide Instrument technical support to mechanical department and operations group.
- Leads & supports the development of instrument equipment strategies for the PRS programs.
- Provide assistance to SMS 6.3 and 6.4 system administrators in the implementation and maintenance of these programs.
- Review maintenance records and other documentation for all instrument program equipment to provide an ongoing review of test intervals and PM programs.
- Work with mechanical, process and reliability engineers to identify and eliminate bad actor equipment.
- Maintain instrument QA/QC programs to meet updated programs and equipment.
- A degree in Engineering (Instrument or Electrical or Electronic).
5 Network Planner
- Assess potential site feasibility and viability timely.
- Custodian of the Network Planning Tool (NPT) which stores the pipelines for sites.
- Team player and works closely with the DODO specialists to determine service station sites.
- Determine hot spots for underserved and underrepresented areas.
- Works closely with Sales to understand the market competitiveness.
- A degree in Property Management/Real Estate Management.
- Preferably more than 4 years’ experience and knowledge of service station business is an advantage.
- Excellent understanding desired site/facility performance characteristics/drivers.
- Speaks well and able to present proposals for Management.
- Meticulous in his/her work and has attention to detail.
- Gather information from the NTI Planning Specialist regarding the BSLO request, site coordinate and Land Title/lot plan.
- Perform joint inspection with NTI Planning Specialist to the new NTI site by securing information on actual site condition prior to layout preparation.
- Secure photos of various site elements that are necessary for layout preparation.
- Responsible to fill-up Site Inspection Checklist as a basis for BSLO preparation.
- Prepare Design Data Sheet from the BSLO Request Form
- PrepareThumbnail sketch for discussion with respective Councils/Authorities regarding site requirements
- Perform joint visit with NTI Specialist to the Councils and Authorities to discuss site requirements.
- Finalize BSLO and provide minimum of two (2) schemes and coordinate with the Cost Engineer in securing Budgetary Estimate for the BSLO submission.
- Prepare and submit BSLO package to SS Planning Supervisor and NTI Leader for further Management approval.
- Responsible to perform site inspection for every construction milestone at all NTI projects.
- Regularly update and improve design and construction guidelines based on best practices being applied in the actual construction.
Post Design Phase
- Perform joint Hand Over inspection with the Construction Engineer.
- Degree in Architectural or Engineering.
- Minimum at least 5 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Must excel in AutoCad, Photoshop, Sketch Up or 3D Software and Rendering Software
- Able to pay meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical, math and problem solving skills.
7 Retail Acquisition & Development Specialist
- Responsible to acquire new sites for Petron for DOSS arrangement/set up.
- Responsible to stream new sites (NTIs) for DOSS which is in the pipeline.
- Provides guidelines and advice to potential landowners and dealers on the requirements and specifications in building a DOSS site.
- Manages project timelines for DOSS NTIs.
- Responsible to screen potential dealers for Sales in terms of competency and financially.
- To work with the Acquisition Team in delivering the group stewarded annual numbers or KPIs.
- Interfaces with many other support group and functions and expected to get alignment in a timely manner.
- A Degree in Property Management/Real Estate Management.
- Preferably more than 5 years’ experience and knowledge of service station business is an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of desired site/facility performance characteristics/drivers.
We observe a rigorous hiring process for us to thoroughly screen the competency and suitability of our applicants with the requirement of our vacant positions.
Upon receipt of your application requirements, we begin our hiring process. Please be advised that the entire process may take one to three months to complete.
Below is an overview of how we conduct this hiring process:
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Recruitment Scams Notice
Please be aware that there have been numerous recruitment scams and fraudulent communications from organisations or individuals, purporting to act on behalf of Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia, on false employment opportunities that have been circulating in emails, websites and printed materials.
Please note that all employment offers from Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia are carried out officially and candidates are required to undergo a formal recruitment process. Petron Malaysia does not engage any recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance payment, fees or charges (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.) in the course of recruitment.
If you receive any communications that are doubtful in nature or request for personal and financial details, do not respond to the email as this may lead to cases of identity theft. We advise all job seekers who wish to join Petron in Malaysia to check for available positions that are advertised here in our official website or website of legitimate recruitment agencies and periodic advertisements in the newspapers.
Alternatively, you could direct your enquiry or interest of employment to our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I joined Petron in 2006, and it has been a rewarding experience. Being in Petron instilled in me the values of perseverance, patience, and honesty. It also gave me the opportunity to work with a diverse set of people, helping the company move towards a common goal. This is not to say that being in Petron is all work. There are also numerous activities geared towards self-improvement in various interests, such as sports, hobbies and personal finance. I am proud of being part of an industry leader, helping not just the company, but also the Filipino people.