Be A Part of Petron Corporation
Here in Petron, we consider our human resource as our most valued asset in spurring success and building a reputation of excellence. We are dedicated to develop aspiring leaders and invest in our people in order for them to reach their full potential in personal and professional development.
We are looking for professionals who share our values of integrity, innovation, and excellence to join our team.
We encourage you to be part of our pool of talents by emailing your updated resume, transcript of records, and most recent 2x2 ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
You may submit your resume to us to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
10th Floor, Menara I & P1, No. 46, Jalan Dungun
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
P.O. Box 10040, 50700 Kuala Lumpur
For your inquiries, you may call us at +603-20828400 or +603-20828600, or
Email us at email@example.com
1 Territory Manager (Central & East Coast)
Manage a network of dealers operated service stations as well as educate, motivate dealers to achieve business objectives and operational excellence.
- Degree in Business related disciplined with preferably 2 years related sales experience.
- Self-motivated, strong leadership and good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
2 Acquisition Specialist (Kuala Lumpur)
Acquire land and negotiate with land owners to build service stations for retail network expansion. Able to identify potential sites for service stations by analyzing different trade areas on its opportunities and challenges.
- Diploma/ Degree in Property Management/ Real Estate Management/ Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and knowledge of retail service station business is an advantage.
- Able to work long hours and mobile.
3 Community Relations Manager (Kuala Lumpur)
Coordinate and supervise CSR and Sustainability Programs and initiatives for the company. Collaborate with external parties such as government agencies, NGOs, social bodies and communities at large in implementing CSR and Sustainability Programs.
- Degree in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Marketing or any other related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in PR and event management and in social and CSR programs.
- Good presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Good personality and able to mix with all segments of the community at all levels.
- Familiarity with photography and social media platforms will be an advantage.
4 Sales Planning Analyst (Kuala Lumpur)
Provide support on retail related activities such as rent analysis and implementation as well as retail/ supply demand forecasting.
- Degree/ Master in any discipline preferably in Finance, Business or Accounting.
- Possess strong analytical skill and able to interact with all level of people.
5 Treasury Analyst (Kuala Lumpur)
Plan, assist and manage Forex Hedging activities and administration, monitoring of crude/ finished product importations.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-4 Years’ experience in Finance Department, preferably in Treasury, and has exposure in Foreign Exchange trading/ hedging.
- Must be keen to learn new processes.
- Team player and positive attitude.
6 Systems Engineer/ IT Engineer (Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan)
Support Corporate IT and Refinery IT Systems and Applications and Process Control Application and System as well as to conduct planning studies for implementation of future refinery information system and process control system.
- Degree in Chemical/ Computer/ Control/ Electrical Engineering. Master degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in refinery operations including Information Technology and process computer control.
7 Draughtsman cum Document Controller (Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan)
Produce, file, retrieve and update drawings of refinery facilities. Perform site visit, independently or with the personnel requesting drawing update, to verify as-built configuration.
- MCE/ SPM with drafting skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil and gas drafting services.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Excel.
- Experience as project document controller would be an added advantage.
8 Process Technician (Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan)
Monitor and control Processing Unit Facilities as well as coordinate with Off-site technician to ensure maximum efforts and controls on optimum plant operations.
- SPM or equivalent certificate/ Diploma holder highly preferable
- Good basic understanding of safety, health and environmental issues associated with plant operations
- Ability to work safely at all time and to adhere strictly to all approved operating procedures
9 Internship (Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan)
Internship period from January to June each year. Interns will gain a true understanding and experience a career in the oil and gas industry as well as the company.
- Excellent SPM results
- A track-record of outstanding academic performance with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper/ CGPA of 3.2 and above in any of the following preferred major: Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Materials)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Must assumed Leadership roles in co-curricular activities in University
- Good communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
We observe a rigorous hiring process for us to thoroughly screen the competency and suitability of our applicants with the requirement of our vacant positions.
Upon receipt of your application requirements, we begin our hiring process. Please be advised that the entire process may take one to three months to complete.
Below is an overview of how we conduct this hiring process:
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Recruitment Scams Notice
Please be aware that there have been numerous recruitment scams and fraudulent communications from organisations or individuals, purporting to act on behalf of Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia, on false employment opportunities that have been circulating in emails, websites and printed materials.
Please note that all employment offers from Petron Malaysia and its subsidiaries in Malaysia are carried out officially and candidates are required to undergo a formal recruitment process. Petron Malaysia does not engage any recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance payment, fees or charges (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.) in the course of recruitment.
If you receive any communications that are doubtful in nature or request for personal and financial details, do not respond to the email as this may lead to cases of identity theft. We advise all job seekers who wish to join Petron in Malaysia to check for available positions that are advertised here in our official website or website of legitimate recruitment agencies and periodic advertisements in the newspapers.
Alternatively, you could direct your enquiry or interest of employment to our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I joined Petron in 2006, and it has been a rewarding experience. Being in Petron instilled in me the values of perseverance, patience, and honesty. It also gave me the opportunity to work with a diverse set of people, helping the company move towards a common goal. This is not to say that being in Petron is all work. There are also numerous activities geared towards self-improvement in various interests, such as sports, hobbies and personal finance. I am proud of being part of an industry leader, helping not just the company, but also the Filipino people.